Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Silverspoons (Part 4-short story) fiction

"Mr. Thornhart, there are two detectives waiting
to see you." "Should I show them in?" "I don't have
a choice, thanks."
"Well hello Detectives, what can I do for you today?"
"Hello Mr. Thornhart."
"Were just following some leads on the case." "We
have reason to believe that there's more than one person
involved in killing this women." "And oddly enough,
you keep popping up here and there."
"I didn't do this!" "I swear someone is trying to frame
me again." "Well your alibi checked out Mr. Thornhart."
"But don't leave town for any reason." "We will be wanting
to talk with you again, this isn't over yet."

The case was starting to take shape. There was more
than one person involved. There's always that one person
that you would never think had anything to do with anything.
In this case, it was Mr. Thornhart's mother. That guy is in for
a rude awakening. And to think she paired up with that
Troy Baxter fellow. It was up to the detectives to figure out why.
What part did they play in it.
Yeah, there's a hot seat now, and we have a case to solve.
Our tips paid off, and lead us straight to the jackpot.
It's just a matter of time now. When you get this far in a case, it
usually starts to unravel all by itself. I believe this time, we
will have a conviction. And I also believe that the two case's
are linked together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: