Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Silverspoons (Part 5 short story) Fiction

"Are you telling me Troy was trying to help me?"
"Well, in a weird selfish type of way." "His main
goal was to clear his own name, if it helped you
in the process, so be it."
"Your mother was making him crazy with threats."
"I am still shocked to say the least, that my mother
was behind all this." "I mean why?, how could she?,
I don't understand." Apparently, she was jealous
of Melissa, even envious." "She hated that Melissa
made a name for herself." "That your father praised
her to their friends, not so much her!"
"Melissa never knew of this, had she known about
father's praises.." "How could our own mother
hate her child, her flesh and blood." "I can never forgive
her."

"Do the police know of all this?" "I'm sure they do by now."
"They will be visiting you again, you can count on it."
"Don't worry Clayton, I'll be there to help you."
"Ellie, I wanted this to be cleared up for years, to
allow Melissa final peace." "I'm afraid she'll never have it."
"She'll have it Clayton, when she knows that your
resting easy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: