Thursday, August 14, 2008

Silverspoons (Part 4-short story) fiction

"Hello, Ellie!, I am a few minutes early, I hope
that's fine." "Not a problem Clayton welcome,
make yourself at home." "Would you mind pouring
us both a glass of wine, while I finish up here?"
"Absolutely!" "You know Ellie, you have a wonderful
home here." "Thank you Clayton."
"Listen Clayton, I thought we would have dinner first, then
go over the evidence together." "Is that alright with you?"
"I'm starving Ellie, I don't think those files are going anywhere."
"Good then, have a seat, everything is perfect timing."

Ellie's dinner was the best thing Clayton has had in a long
time. Usually, he's always eating fast food on the way home,
or coming home too late and grabbing whatever exsisted
in the fridge. He was enjoying himself and the interesting
conversation, but knew the ugly business was waiting.
He couldn't wait any longer now, no matter how delightful
the company was. His life was hanging in the wind, and
no longer would time wait for him.

"Give it to me straight Ellie." "Okay then Clayton, but I think you
should sit down." "I had Harry check every possible loop hole
for a mistake, but there wasn't any." "The evidence we compiled
proved without a doubt, that your mother had your sister killed."
"Are you out of your mind Ellie!" "That can't be true!" "I know our
mother didn't have time or patience for us growing up, but to
kill my sister?"
"She wasn't working alone, according to a third party."
"Who Ellie, I can't believe my ears, what third party?"
"Troy Baxter." "I knew he had..." "No Clayton, not what you
think."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: