Friday, August 8, 2008

Silverspoons (Part 4-short story) Fiction

"Hello, Ellie!"
"Find out anything more about the envelope
contents?" "Hi Clayton and yes, let's meet."
"How's seven?, we'll make it dinner as well."
"Sounds good." "Let's meet at my house, I'll
cook." "You cook Ellie, well with that busy
life of yours, who would've thought." "Okay
Clayton, I'm a pretty good cook I might ad."
"Well I'm looking forward to it Ellie, and thank you.
"The address is 58th N.Adams."
"There's a new twist in the case Clayton, I think
you'll be quite surprised." "Ellie, don't leave me
hanging like that." "I'm not intentionally Clayton,
but we can discuss it when you get here."

Seven o'clock couldn't come quick enough for
Clayton. Ellie's last comment left him wondering
all sorts of things. Clayton also wondered about
Ellie. What her house would look like, what would
she be wearing. Is she interested in him.
He knew he had more serious things on his plate,
but he would like to make Ellie one of them.
Not knowing where his life stood at the moment,
made this an almost impossible dream. But
Clayton had to hold onto it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: