Thursday, July 31, 2008

Silverspoons (Part 4-short story) fiction

"This is all that was in the box Harry?"
"Yep!, do you really need more?" "I suppose
not Harry." "I need to know who's prints are on
the knife, and the spoon." "You got it."

Harry worked as an all around kind of guy for
Ellie. Part private eye, body guard, best friend.
They had known each other since she was a child.
Harry and her father had gone to school together.
Ellie's father was killed in a car accident when she
was fifteen. Harry never married and found himself
quite comfortable taking care of Ellie. She's the daughter
he never had.

"I'm starting to think that there's more than one way to skin
a cat..." "My thoughts exactly Ellie, but can you prove it?"
"I'm certainly going to try Harry." "You kind of like this guy
don't you honey?" "Oh Harry, I don't know him well."
"Your talking to me honey, I don't know anyone well, but
I know where I'm suppose to be." "My heart tells me
what I don't know, look at us!" "You prove this guy clean,
and take it from there." "Don't close yourself off honey."
"Oh Harry, who will take care of you?" "Don't even try to
be funny with me sweetheart, You know I do just fine."
"And besides, I know you'll always be there."
"Always Harry."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: