Monday, July 14, 2008

My apologies

Sorry folks, I had guests for a few days, and
decided not to get on the computer. I actually
didn't have time to. I apologize for the lack of
commitment to my writing. I know how all of you
missed me...ha ha ha..

I hope that all of you are enjoying my latest story telling.
I'm trying not to bore anyone, but considering it is the
internet, one never knows...just hang in there, if you don't
like this story, maybe the next. But the important
thing is to keep coming back. Eventually, you'll find
something you'll like. And of course, I'll be going
back to my poetry entries soon. So have fun, be
intrigued, pass my blog along, be seeing you on the highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: