Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Silverspoons (Part 4-Short story) Fiction

As Ellie looked through the contents of the
envelope, Clayton stared through with impatient
eyes and bated breath.
"What is in there Ellie?" "Well for starters Clayton,
apparently, you wrote a letter to Melissa," "and not
a I miss you letter."
"What's that suppose to mean?, let me see it."
" I'll hold it, said Ellie." "Is this your handwriting Clayton?"
"It looks like it, but I never wrote Melissa any letters."
"We talked all the time on the phone, or we met in
person." "Why would I need to write any letters?"
"Let me read this."
"What the hell! Ellie, I swear I did not say any of this."
"Melissa and I were best of friends, as well as brother
and sister."
This letter is stating that you threatened Melissa with
her life, if she didn't stop seeing Troy Baxter.
"That's not true!" "I wanted her to stop seeing him, but
I never threatened her for any reason, why would I?"
"Someone is definitely trying to frame me Ellie."
"Well Clayton, looks like you've got yourself a lawyer."

"Other contents include: a safe deposit key, or bus terminal,
a silver spoon with your initials engraved, and did I mention
that there's blood on it?"
"Ellie, I don't know what the hell is going on here, but I
swear I didn't do this." "You've got to believe me Ellie."
"Clayton slow down, let's compile the evidence first."
"I'll get my guy to check out this key and it's contents."
"We've got to get this to the police, but sit tight, and don't
say anything to anybody OK?"
"OK Ellie."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: