Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Silverspoons (Part 3-Fiction)

"Where is he?" yelled Troy Baxter as he
stormed Clayton Thornharts office. I know
he's here. "You can't go in there" stated Maggie,
Clayton's secretary of twelve years. "Don't tell me
what I can't do," "There you are, Mr. Thornhart."
"Well, what a fancy office your money bought you."
"What do you want Troy?" Clayton impatiently
snapped."
"You always make a habit of storming in people's
office's unannounced?" "I should have security throw
you out on your face." "Yeah, but you won't." "Your
just as curious of why I'm here, as I am of you." Troy
aimlessly glared.

"I've hated your guts ever since you started trouble
for Melissa and myself." "She never would have left me."
"Who are you fooling Troy, she was smart enough to do
that on her own."
"You should have been convicted all those years ago."
Clayton yelled out. "Me?, now who's the one fooling
themselves." "You planned Melissa's death for a long time,
in hopes to frame me." "But it back fired didn't it?"
"The police thought it was you all those years ago."

"How did you do it Clayton?" "I gotta give you credit,
it was brilliant." Troy said with wishful admiration
had it been his idea." "That's it!, no more, get out!"

"In due time, my friend, in due time." "I want you to
study what's in this envelope." "I suggest you look
very carefully, and think twice before the cops start
snooping around again." "Get out! now screaming Clayton.
"Don't ever show your face back here again, or I'll..."
"Oh I think you'll be looking for me Clayton, I'm sure
I'll be back." "Bye cutie, Troy snickers in Maggie's
direction.

"Maggie, get Ellie on the phone." a now distraught
Clayton.











No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: