Saturday, June 28, 2008

Silverspoons (Part 2 Fiction - Short Story)

"O.k. still, what is it you want with me?"
"I want to hire your services Ellie."
"You don't have any grounds for a case here
Clayton, it's all routine work that's all."
"Ellie it does not feel right, something is
not right. "Will you at least consider helping me?"
"Clayton, you keep me informed of the situation,
and if anything comes about, we'll talk then."
"That's the best I can offer you under the circumstances."

"That sounds great Ellie, I thank you for your time
and delightful company this evening." "Well, it's not everyday
I conduct business over fine champagne and
such a wonderful dinner." "Can I see you to your car Ellie?"
"No thank you Clayton, I'm parked right out front, but
thank you for a lovely dinner." "Oh but it was my pleasure Ellie,
I will be in touch soon, should something arise."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: