Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First year, second year, plus

I'm still trying to put my lawn and garden together.
I bought my house a little over two years ago.
You would never know it.
It takes a lot of time doing it yourself.
There's the planning, design, and the list goes on.
Not to mention the financial investment.
Though it's all worth it, it takes a lot out of you.

I love it when I've accomplished a project.
It is rewarding to drive pass and see what you've done.
But it will be a long while before it's where I want it to be.

I have stumbled upon a few different blogs
that are garden people. Really interesting sites that
should be checked out. Such as Sweet home and Garden Chicago.
Also another is; My Chutney Garden.
Really well done. Helpful tips etc.

So you see, it's well worth the effort to check out other people's blogs.
You never know what you might find.
Even if it doesn't interest you at the moment,
you never know about later...
There's a lot of interesting stuff out there.
Oh yeah..well starting with mine of course.
You have to keep coming back, things are always changing.
See you on my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bessye,

    So kind of you to visit my blog and mention mine in your posting. I will be busy reading some more of your interesting posts as well.

    ReplyDelete

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: