Friday, June 27, 2008

Silverspoons (Part 2 Fiction - Short Story)

It all happened about sixteen years ago.
I was arrested for murder. The cops said they
had all kinds of evidence against me. My mother
bailed me out. I was never charged or convicted of the
crime.

"Wait one minute here, murder? I dont understand
Clayton, who's murder?" "My sister, Melissa Thornhart.
"Melissa yes, I remember something about that case."
"I didn't kill her, God; she was my sister."
"What do you need me for Clayton?"
"It's the police, do you remember hearing about a
women found out on old mill road?"
"Yes a few weeks ago right.." "Well the police have been
questioning me about that case. Seems they found
a silver spoon at the crime scene, and it had the initials
M.T. engraved on it."
"M.T. could be anyone, sounds like they're just doing a
routine check. "That's what they said, however...
my mother had a set made up for Melissa and myself when
we were born, one for each day of the week." "They
were stolen."


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: