Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Garden

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share my news of my garden.
You wouldn't believe all the zucchini I've got growing!
And the peppers, awesome! dozens of those...
I am so happy about that, because it was a rough start with the season being
the way that it was.
I've never grown these before.
It's like a little miracle right in front of your eyes...

I know, you think I'm being silly,
it's only veggies. But I think it's this little stuff that we take for granted,
because we can "buy" it in the supermarkets.
Well I'm having fun with it now...
it's like I raised these little guys and their all grown up.
Well, almost. They are only about two inches long.
Ha, Ha, Ha,
Thanks for letting me share.
See you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: