Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Silverspoons (Part 5 short story) Fiction

"This time I didn't storm in." "Your secretary
showed me in." "When I got your message
that you wanted to see me, I came right over."
"I knew you would be calling me sooner or
later."
"Well Troy, your right there." "I have to admit,
I wanted to see you behind bars." "I've always
thought that you killed Melissa." "Your evidence
and other resources have proven your innocence."
"I wanted to tell you that to your face, and to apologize."
"I still don't like the fact that you aided my mother
with information about Melissa." "Why did you do it Troy?"
"I was angry with you for splitting us up. I found it to be a
way to get back at you, I didn't know she was
planning to kill Melissa." "I swear to that!"
"And of course, blackmail turned its ugly head."
"I know you can't believe it, but I did love your
sister." "I wasn't always good to her, but she knew
in her heart that I did."
"I can't say that this makes us friends Troy, but I
am grateful that you came forward." "Even if it
was with the intention of only clearing your name."
"I knew it would clear you as well Clayton."
"On that note, I guess I'll make my departure."
"Troy!, thanks."
"Yeah, see ya round Clayton!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: