Friday, September 5, 2008

Silverspoons (Part 6 short story) Fiction

"Well Ellie, although it was an exhausting trial,
I'm glad it's over."
"Me too Clayton." "What are you going to do from here?
"Lay low, stay out of the public eye as best I can."
"What about you Ellie?"
"Oh, I think I might grab the attention, unlike you,
I could use it." "So your mother got life in prison."
"You know Clayton, what goes around comes around."
"She didn't get what she deserves Ellie, but that will
certainly due."
"I feel bad for my father, but he'll survive."
"Did you see the look on his face when the verdict
was read?" "I just need to get away from it all, you know?"

"I was wondering Ellie, what are your plans for next week?"
"I thought you'd never ask Clayton, I'm going away with you."
"That's what I like, a positive thinker." "You remind me of
Melissa."
"I'm going to take that as a compliment Clayton."
"You should!" "I'm interested in getting to know you better
Ellie, I figure I got a lot of time to spare."
"I'd like to spend as much of it with you as I possibly can."
"Have you've become a mind reader Clayton?"
"That's exactly what I was hoping for."
"Don't forget your bikini!"
"Yeah, that's all I'm bringing..."
"Here's to a new beginning!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: