Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thank you

Well folks, it's over!
To anyone who kept up with my short story
Thank you.
It was easier to continue the story than it was to end it.
I could have come up with all kinds of plots,
devious works, romance. But it was a long short story
remember?
I enjoyed writing it, and I hope that you all enjoyed
reading it. Since I can't tell how many people may have
kept up with the story, I don't know if I'll be writing
another or not in the future. I may just stick to my poetry.

If anyone out there did enjoy the story, please come by and
drop a quick comment. I would appreciate it very much.
Just a minute of your time is all I'm asking.
It helps to have feedback for many reasons.
For one, I will know what I should keep writing and
what I should not.

Anyway, have a great day to all of you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: