Tuesday, October 14, 2014

To my readers...

Hi guys,

I have placed these "Free Books" on my site
for a couple of reasons.

1) I did not want to leave my blog "Empty"
anymore, should I not be able to write for any given
period of time again, rather than just leaving it blank, 
as it has happened in the past.
These books are set up to run daily, especially when I can't.
That was a plus for me! At least they stay current and keep
the blog running with fresh content when I can't.

They are very worth the reading, and they are really free.

In no way were they meant to "Over Load" or take over.
I do not wish for my readers to feel that way. (should you feel that way)...
I just didn't want to screw up again and leave my blog
without any fresh content (should something happen)
and I can't write for awhile, as before. Not that I'm counting on it,
but I wanted to be prepared this time.
I didn't want to leave you guys hanging anymore without some 
kind of fresh content when I can't. Because you always show up
even when I don't. This was my first and most important reason 
why I added them.

2) They are connected to an affiliate program as well.
But they truly are a "Free Book". You do not have to pay for it
at all.  It's only by choice if something interests the reader 
inside the book "to buy" any product. pertaining
to the book it self. Just as if you purchased a magazine somewhere
and found something you wanted to buy on the inside. It's not mandatory
or a scam of any kind, it was because you wanted it.
In this case, the "book" is free no matter what. And it is worth it.

So please do enjoy them without hesitation. If there are enough
people that do not like them on my blog and you think it takes away
from my writings etc., please leave a comment and let me know. If I find that a lot
of people do not like them here at Visions, I will consider taking them down.
The interest of my readers comes first to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: