Friday, October 3, 2014

Take a moment out to appreciate life




For those of you who did not see these photos online a few months back, check this out!
I do not remember the details such as where this was taken etc. But I do remember that this boy couldn't have been more than thirteen years old. This little fawn was drowning in some deep rising waters and he just had to save him, even at the risk of his own life.

If I recall correctly, this happens quite frequently where ever this was. Baby animals are always being saved there from drowning. It was written that this boy was a very good swimmer and had no cause to fear his own life in the deep waters, as you can see.


I found that the pictures were from HASIB WAHAB/CATERS NEWS. In no way are they mine nor do I take claim to them. Just sharing. How awesome is this!!!
It doesn't get much better than this in our world of animal saving. Of life saving! I thought we all could use a little break, a small moment in our lives to remember that life is important. With all the recklessness of life that is plaguing our countries right now, well let's just say...we need to remember what life is all about for each and everyone of us and all creatures. It may be a small moment and most will probably dismiss this for it's worth, but it matters, it counts, perhaps we can all grow from here.


What an incredibly brave boy! And what a cutie fawn! Hopefully he'll make it through the duration of it's life now before he get's hunted next. Some is a natural part of his life...
and well...the other isn't.


Such a fragile little thing. And shocked I bet. No mother to be found. Or should I say no parent to be found. I guess this little boy is for now. And a good one he'll be. 
Again, these photos are the property of HASIB WAHAB/CATERS NEWS. They were shown on the internet news. They are not mine, nor do I have any rights to them whatsoever. I merely copied them to share them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: