Thursday, October 2, 2014

Closed Expectations

I guess you're wondering
why I haven't called
thinking it was a bust
somehow I failed
to witness your exquisiteness...

By now you're assuming
I lost interest or never had it
at all...

Yet you still sit
and await a phone call
that perhaps will never come...

I have been the main concern
that weighs heavy on your mind
distracting you from your work
and ignoring all your friends...

Making sure the line is free
checking to ensure it's validity
consumed by all the possibilities
your mind has created
for reasoning...

At last
for whatever reason deemed...
you have chosen to move on
wondering what could have been
haunts you no longer more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: