Friday, August 8, 2014

Yeah, it's an apology yet again...

You wouldn't believe my ordeal if I told you.
Trying to get back on my blog was like trying to swim in mud.
Although everyone was very helpful as usual, it just took forever!
Mostly I had to figure it all out myself, but I got here.
If there's another delay it will be because I didn't do something right and I just ended up here by a freak accident while trying to figure things out.

That's what I get for letting it lapse again, this time too long.

I'm back! I think you guys keep coming back because
I'm such a screw up, but I keep apologizing. I don't mean to screw up,
it's not on purpose, it's my life now and time restraints.

But I am blessed with your continuous patronage
to my site and I am so very grateful to all of you!!!
I'm so glad I didn't lose my blog!!!
And I am especially glad that you didn't give up on me
for almost a year of absence.
You have no idea how happy this makes me!

Keep your fingers crossed that I will be able to sign back in again (lol)
really...

I just realized how much I miss this blog and writing out to all of you.
I guess I don't see my viewers as passers by, I see you as part of a huge circle of friends.
All stopping by to have your cup of coffee, read a poem or two, listen to me unravel...

and the crazy thing is you keep coming back!!
How cool is that!

Later Gaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: