Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Traces

It was Autumn...
as I recall,
The cool brisk breeze that brushed by me saying hello,
How intimate the impression,
it left within me,
as I stood shaking repeatedly back hello.

I was invited into this enchanted world,
Amazed at the height,
the ceiling rose,
painted hues of brilliant blues.
Many pillars stood around tall,
supporting colors of browns and greens,
Colors that represent soldiers,
of nature's common nationality.

The music came from all around,
Birds singing their symphony,
Everyone had their role,
and timed it perfectly...
Acoustics I hadn't known.

I am blessed,
and I am strong,
for being able to share this ground.

copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: