Friday, January 9, 2015

Always Be A Part Of Me

The weathered old furniture about me,
stained of wine and undone seams...
falling apart and breaking down
old remnants just like me...

Dust has gathered and making me sneeze
all about the room except beneath the coverings
Faded curtains hanging frail
This old house and it's memories prevail...

Once filled with laughter
and tears of fear
as ancient relics fall to despair...

Scents that attempt
to tantalize my nose
vaguely triggering thoughts past gone...

Yielding in a way
that has brought me here today
preparing for the sad goodbyes
that God has sent my way

Indulgent in the moments
this ole friend named house
feeling the ghosts that wander the halls
laid to rest, but stayed like pests...

Goodbye my friend
that once sheltered me
the time has come to pass on this deed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: