Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm watching you watching me...

When I look through this aquarium,
I sometimes wonder what it is you're thinking,
looking back at me...

Who is it that is the entertainment
for all around to see
passers by fluctuating
by size and peering eyes.

It seems safe
for the glass that lies between us
a wall of see through matter
composing a barrier
that separates one world from another...

It appears effortlessly to breathe
I can barely see
I don't know quite how you do it
but  your comfortable indeed.

When I look through this aquarium
the view is plentiful
sometimes there's more than one of us
gasping at what we see
Our eyes grow bigger
and closer up the larger you seem...
seems boring watching you watching me
diving into your own dreams.





No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: