Thursday, January 21, 2010

A different point of view....

I can see beyond the squint
of my eyes
thinly focusing
upon the images before me

Preventing my sight
of clarity
skims across a veil of film

I cannot speak
I don't know how...

When I was inbound
I was big with just me...
Now all around me
giants prevail
and their poking at me

When out of the blue
I screamed out loud!
someone has slapped me
from the bottom of my crown...

Congratulations!
you have a son...
and into my mothers arms
they placed me...

4 comments:

  1. I love this Bessye, from a different perspective, very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanne,
    how are you my friend? hope all is well.

    bessye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bessye, I don't know how I missed this wonderful poem!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RNSANE!

    Thank you very much. How are you? Hope things are well with you. I'll check in later. Thanks again.

    bessye

    ReplyDelete

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: