Saturday, October 3, 2009

Passions unite

When I walked into
the room
I saw you standing there

Your physique
was tall and strong
well suited for muscles
stacked proportionately

Instantly my body
shivered
staying focused
not to peak...

I stood there
silently
admiring
that of which
I wished to seek

Until you turned
and noticed me
across your lips
the words that formed
seductively

I've been waiting
for you
mademoiselle

As surely as I could see
he bared no shame
in showing me
prow less acts
intuitively.

4 comments:

  1. wow! that is one seductive moment....

    lovely poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! hi Salitype. Nice to hear from you as always. I do so enjoy your visits.

    bessye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That has me shivering and staying focused not to peak :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne!
    Your so funny..it was a difficult task to write and stay focused. (lol)but somebody has to do it...(lol)

    bessye

    ReplyDelete

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: