Tuesday, October 6, 2009

For all my follower friends, and then some...

Unconditionally
you have joined me
in my travels

You have witnessed
some not so good
and others that touched
your soul...

You came in
not as a stranger
merely seeking curiosity
but as a friend
without judgement
eagerly passing on support

It is within such acclaim
that I deeply am touched
what constitutes this union of sorts
is the path we are taking together

Poetic Shutterbug
you mapped me en route
hence forth you solidify
the friendship we pursue.
You are a mystery Salitype
for where that you came
but without your stepping in
nothing would be the same

RNSANE you have appeared
bringing gifts of related insight
In which I chose to accept
and did not hesitate to implement.
Muza-chan, Kate and Tes
your starting to get your feet wet
you've chosen to follow, in which
I am honored and bless the day we met

Of course there is Ivan
for with whom I found trust
and miss his appearances, he left me
in the dust...
Mysteakrecipes.com adding to the
mystery...you keep it in the kitchen
but support me not to fall

For all I am blessed
and nurture this along
Its friendships like these
that cultivate into something much more.




2 comments:

  1. Bessye, you are such a sweetheart. A beautiful tribute and gift you have given us as we all share your beauty, kindness and inspiration. Thank you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne, I thank you! without your loyal support that you have given me and led the way to others, I might have turned this into a diary instead, and not have displayed it publicly. I admire your extreme talent, and your beauty, and for "knowing " a friend when you hear one...

    bessye

    ReplyDelete

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: