Saturday, March 28, 2009

My love, my life...

What is that I have to say
that reassures the time is in tune,
it regards your heart
the safety that it plays,
the stakes in which
you risked it all,

What is it that my words must say
that will comfort you
along the way.
Will your sleep portray
my willingness to stay?

What if I'm here day to day
beside you all the way,
would you count on me
to never leave?

What if all there is to say
is she wears the same as me,
she takes sugar in her tea,
she wears her hair down
when she's loving me...
she fiddles with her button sleeve,
and walks away when we disagree..

Perhaps that's all you need of me.






2 comments:

  1. This one really touched me; has a ring of sadness attached that constantly lingers with hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missing Culture!
    How sweet of you to say. Thank you for your comment. You nailed it so well. Hope to see you back here again. Thank you.

    bessye

    ReplyDelete

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: