Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Okay, I know I've been screwing up
with entering a post everyday.
I was doing so well there for awhile.
Please have a little patience with me.
I want to keep my readers up to date
with a new posting everyday.
Lately, my life has been turned upside
down with all kinds of situations.
They have taken my usual schedule
off track.
There's a lot of demands of my time
at the moment. But I haven't forgotten
any of you. Your important as well.
Please keep the faith!
I am aware that some of my
visitors are also waiting with patience
for "my response" to their needs.
I have not forgotten any of you. Let's
just say, there's a delay, but I will respond
I promise. My wish is to treat any and all
with the respect you require of "your time".
I appreciate your patronage, and look forward
to helping all in return as well.

Bessye (Visions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: