Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My wishes for you

Happy Holidays!
Wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday Season!
I hope that all will find comfort in the "Little"
things, that do bring us so much joy...

I find myself thinking about those who may have no
one to share the Holiday with.
For those who can not afford a gift or two.
You will be in my thoughts, for I have been
there too...

Remeber what it's really all about in your hearts.
And the magic which is unknown in our logical heads,
will be shown in ways you didn't see before.
It may be through a phone call, unexpected...
It may be in a stranger who lends a hand.
It may be that you wake up to a feeling of warmth,
because someone placed a blanket over you
during the night...whether you live on the street
or in a gorgeous home.

It's usually found in the things we normally
take for granted because we're too busy.
Yes, your all in my thoughts on this Holiday Season.
I pray for those who are in need,
and wish you all the comfort of joy!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: