Monday, September 15, 2014

A Heart Felt Sincere Thank You To My Viewers

 Taking a moment to say Thank you
and to acknowledge my viewers:

I just wanted to say to all of you
who visit my blog, that you're
the greatest!

You inspire me to write
and "try" to entertain you...
at least to keep your interest.

I don't know all of you, 
obviously...
but a few leave comments 
from time to time. And that's a good thing,
the fact that you visit and look around means the world
to me. At least I'm hoping you look around.

In my eyes you are my friends. Because you're
faithful and continue to stick with me
no matter if I write something boring, or whether
I "disappear" for a year...:-(
sorry...
you're still there, coming back, reading my poetry.

You've kept my blog alive, therefore you've 
kept life in me where it matters a great deal to me.

What else could a women ask for
that doesn't have a price tag attached...

Priceless!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: