Thursday, July 15, 2010

I almost lost this...

When I was searching through
my mail...
It came as such a surprise
four entries against one post
I've never heard from you


I thought as I slowly opened
them ajar...
but there they were
sitting for a long time
unopened and thoughtlessly
buried under ad after ad
I never saw coming...

To each of you
I awake from despair
never thinking that I would resume...
since time has taken me else where

But faith you have shown me
remains distant, but near...
you still come and see
what words I have dreamed
and dared put down your approval
of me...

So long I have disappeared
but thank God!
your all still here
It's time to rejoice!
and take my head from the sand

Thank you all my friends
the old and the new
thanks for bringing me back
to my home I once knew....

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: