Monday, April 5, 2010

Remembering Easter...

Hello Everyone!

I hope that you had a wonderful Easter!
We certainly had a beautiful day weather wise.
It hasn't been that nice in many years on the
east coast anyway.

I remember as a kid walking to church
with our Sunday Easter Best on...
and having to wear just a light jacket that
so conveniently matched our outfits.
That was all we needed because it was so warm.

Not to mention the egg hunts afterwards!
so it was a pleasant surprise to have that kind
of weather for the Holiday. It brought back nice
memories. I love Easter...

So I hope that everyone enjoyed theirs for
those of you who celebrate it anyway.
I am looking forward to this Spring and Summer
this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: