Friday, July 3, 2009

Good Morning America!

First off!
I hope that all my readers have
a great 4Th of July...see some
fireworks, barbecue a little
if the weather permits it anyway...

As always, for my readers out there
that are alone this Holiday...
your not really...
I'll be thinking of you and wishing
you well. I know that doesn't mean much
to you when your "still" actually alone...
but like I always say,
there's always someone out there that you least
expect to care, that is thinking about you.
Isn't that what keeps us all going...

Besides, how can I not think about
you guys when you've been so great to me,
sticking it out through some rough spots
and returning again and again.
That's what friends are made of!


2 comments:

  1. What a great message Bessye. I will be out at the Jazz festival in my city. It's held every year and has several jazz performances and vendors of all kinds. I love to get lost in street festivals. I wish you a fantastic fourth in whatever you choose to do or not to do. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a smooth...time. You should have a lot of fun. I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do. Maybe a bit of hiking and later fireworks...hmmm

    bessye

    ReplyDelete

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: