Friday, April 17, 2009

Thank you!

Hi everyone!

I have to say thank you
to my readers. You have no idea what it
means to me that your here.
Especially when you communicate
with me by leaving comments.

My heart lights up with joy,
when I see that someone has
written something for me.
Yes, something so simple can change
someones whole day!
It makes me feel like I'm connecting
with you. It makes me feel like my blog
is worth the effort.

I'm touched by people's comments.
Their feedback as you will.
I never take anything for granted.
Your all very special to me.
Though I don't know you personally,
when you leave a comment, your the one
person that stands out in the crowd!
Your the one person who took the time.
Your the one person who starts a community
of friends.
Thank you so much, I'm glad your here.
bessye

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: