Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello everyone!

How are you today? I know it's been awhile.
I'm working on new ways to update my blog.
Stay tuned for changes. Changes are good!

Today, I would like to share with you something of interest.
A very dear friend of mine recently sent me an email
which I hope he doesn't mine me sharing...
about the new camera technology.
The link below is of a photo taken at the 2009
Inauguration, in which you can see "In Focus"
the face of each individual in the crowd.
You can scan, double click and zoom to any section
of the crowd...wait a few seconds...and the focus adjusts.
Try double clicking a few times til you see the faces clearly.
But give it the few seconds to focus between clicks.

The photo was taken with a robotic camera at
1,474 megapixel. (295 times the standard 5
megapixel camera).
As my friend pointed out; makes you wonder who's watching
when you least expect it...

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?auth=033ef14483ee899496648c2b4b06233c

Do we really believe that we all have privacy anymore?
and we usually just worry about exposing our SS# hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: