Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Words unspoken

Was it purpose I first saw,
the glimmer in your eyes,
That boyish grin,
that led to cries...

The way you curled up next to me,
releasing all denies...
Surrender caught by surprise.

It wasn't in the words you spoke,
nor how you looked at me...
it was all the things,
in which you gave to me.

The tear that fell,
from the corner of your eye,
the gentle touch that lingered on me...
the cup of tea, the fragrant rose,
the sharing of your clothes...
the note that said, don't leave me.

Was it love that I first saw,
that made you come to me...
The man that owns his dream.







2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done. Classic style and beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was confused at first by your identities..
    jodapoet, shutterbug, you have left a comment for me before. I am so pleased to have you visit. Thank you for such heart felt words. I hope to continue to share with you.

    bessye

    ReplyDelete

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: