Sunday, November 23, 2008

Taken for granted

You give of yourself
in hopes to please others,
and in return, they forget your there..

The excuses come easy,
plausible enough in the way that it's given.
your not expected to think otherwise..

You weren't needed,
why would you be summoned...
in the wake of thought,
time has past, and no longer reason.

Into another day we walk,
why are you mad? they ask
no need to explain myself.

The differences between ourselves,
forever torment my mind.
I'll give of myself again,
for that's who I am, and of whom I'll always rely.

2 comments:

  1. A few words used to capture the essence of being taken for granted so well:

    You weren't needed,
    why would you be summoned
    in the wake of thought,
    time has past, and
    no longer reason.

    Regards, and thanks for the confidence,

    Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Ivan, and thank you for yours.
    I've enjoyed the pleasure of your company.
    Thank you for your interest.

    Bessye

    ReplyDelete

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: