Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What Friends Mean To Me...

Friends....
are like oxygen
delivering air to me
the more there are
the more I can breathe...

Although I can count
only a few upon one hand
that have stayed with me
the massive amounts that have
crossed my path
has taught me several things...

That kindness lies within 
the words
that strangers speak
not for pain or harm they seek
but from their hearts that leak...

I am blessed,
I have traveled, I have seen
like pages from a book
I recall every scene...

Age has taken away some names
but faces I will always see...
for they are the ones 
that built this character in me

Life is played out
by many things...
but these strangers...
that were sent to me
were devoted friends
that were meant to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE REPORT!

The fastest way to build and grow your Opt-In List Ever!

Your Name:

Your Email: